tags moving around

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      I am having a problem with the p tags. I will insert a dot within to it
      will not be recognizable by a browser. When I make the <.p> and then
      decide I want to put somethng inside the tags like <.p class="center">
      or <.p align="center"> I cannot do it. If I have <.p> and decide I want
      to include something like that inside so that I click in side <.p|>
      like this and hit the space bar to open the tag. It opens OK and looks
      like this <.p > but as soon as I try to make an entry instide or try to
      write anything inside it closes it self up and adds the end tag and it
      looks like this <.p></p> . What is going on here and how do I change it
      so I can write within the tags if necessary?
      Ed