Re: [NH] CSS books for newbies

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Sure, here's one. I got this one a while back when I was trying to get more
      control over the look of my website.

      Cascading Style Sheets - The Definitive Guide by Eric Meyer, published by
      the well regarded computer book seller O'Reilly

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565926226/qid=1067486646/sr=8
      -2/ref=sr_8_2/102-8634579-6720904?v=glance&n=507846