RE: [NH] Re: CSS books for newbies

  • Mary Lund
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      I started with "Cascading Style Sheets," 2nd ed. by Hakon Lie and Bert Bos. I found it a great introduction, with more theoretical context than you usually find. The only caveat is that there is a lot of material that hasn't been implemented by browsers (yet), so you need to keep your eye on the icons showing implementation. There is so much on the web that a book is hardly necessary, however.
      Mary