Re: [NH] Re: HTML templates

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
      Sounds good to me, but I do not understand every thing you are saying right now, let me re read it slow and play with it a little. I need a little more explanation. Will get back to you later got to run now.
      ed
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
        The basic concept of NoteTab templates is pretty easy to understand
        Ed. They're just a combination of NoteTab clip commands and plain
        text (or in an HTML template, HTML tags). The clip commands are
        processed like they would be in a clip and the document text is
        inserted into a new document.

        To create a new template for yourself, go to the NoteTab menu command
        of FILE then TEMPLATE then NEW

        NoteTab by default will insert the first line (which is included in
        my previous posted template here). Then just add the text, html tags,
        clip wizards, commands etc to make it what you want. When you
        click "save" NoteTab will automatically designate it as a template
        and prompt you to save it in the templates folder.

        To use your custom template to create a new document, just go to FILE
        then TEMPLATE then OPEN and select the one you created. Or you can
        call it from a clip in a way similar to this:

        ^!Open "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Templates\My Custom Template.tpl"

        Where "My Custom Template.tpl" is the name of your template.

        John

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Brown" <ebrown27@b...> wrote:
        > Sounds good to me, but I do not understand every thing you are
        saying right now, let me re read it slow and play with it a little.
        I need a little more explanation. Will get back to you later got to
        run now.
        > ed

        ASCII">

        > </head>

        > <a name="top"></a>

        > ; PUT CURSOR AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BODY SECTION DOCUMENT
        > ^!Jump DOC_START
        > ^!Find <body>
        > ^!Jump +2
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor