Re: [NH] Re: code problem

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hi Rudolf and John,

      Rudolf Horbas wrote:
      >John Morse wrote:
      >> RH> is "arv" so much better?
      >> What is "ARV" ?
      <snip>
      >Could You shed some light, please? (or anyone else)

      Ah, my favorite! ARV is a validator. Tidy, good as it is for its purpose, is not. ARV is a standalone Windows version of the WDG validator and by the same author. I recommend it highly. Not free but fairly priced and paying entitles you to all future upgrades. I don't use it as often now when I'm on ADSL but it saved me many times its own cost when I was on dial-up. You can save projects, something I guess many people see as an advantage over online validation.

      <http://arealvalidator.com/>
      <http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/>
      <http://www.htmlhelp.com/links/validators.htm>
      <http://arealvalidator.com/real-validation.html>