OT - DNS Error - AOL?

  • wilkinsonm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      I'm having occasional trouble with a website I developed:
      http://www.wholesaleimportparts.com

      Sometimes, after customers have ordered parts, when they go to the
      secure pages to enter their name, address, credit card, etc. their
      browser gives them an error message. This appears to only happen to
      AOL customers, with one exception: a Juno customer. In the AOL client
      the message looks something like this:
      http://www.websites-graphics.biz/ErrorPage.gif

      We get many successful orders from people with AOL email addresses
      (probably AOL customers), but some of them have this problem. The AOL
      Webmaster Info page says that most website pages are cached and
      refreshed every 24 hours, but https pages are not cached. See:
      http://webmaster.info.aol.com/caching.html

      The website is on a Linux server running Plesk Server Administration
      software. HTTP 1.1, caching, etc are beyond my expertise, so I would
      appreciate any thoughts you may have.

      Thanks,

      Mike Wilkinson