Re: [NH] RE: photo editor

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29 4:51 PM
      Irfan View is fine but XNView does the cropping much better, because you can
      move the crop lines at leisure. I'm happy to take photoeditors put on magazine
      CDs when they become "old". At one time this Paint Shop Pro 5 was oh so
      fantastic and is yet now available for the price of a computer magazine. I'm
      sure it is better now in version whatever, but it has not got worse. But I still
      prefer the Micrographx Picture Publisher, and have not changed it for years.
      And it was free then.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk