Add Google Search to Website

  • R Shapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2003
      Hi Group,

      How does one add a Google search window to one's website? I don't mean adding
      the Google tool bar to any particular browser. Instead, I'd like to provide a
      way for visitors to search one particular website for search terms of the
      user's choosing. A sample of HTML code would be most helpful.

      Thank you for your help.

      Ray Shapp
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2003
        R Shapp wrote:
        >How does one add a Google search window to one's website?

        Like so:
        <http://www.google.com/searchcode.html>

        Lotta
      • R Shapp
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2003
          <<http://www.google.com/searchcode.html>>

          Thanks a bunch, Lotta! That's exactly what I needed.

          Ray Shapp