Re: [NH] XML Declarations

  • Mike Hopkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2003
      Hello, Steve:

      The contents of the (x)HTML header and footer that are placed on new HTML
      pages is controlled from the "Internet" tab on the "View >> Options" menu.

      On this tab you can type in the desired content of the footer, header, img
      and href tags. You can have your basic meta tags, title tags, etc. in the
      footer, and the </html> and </body> tags, along with any other standard
      information you need in the footer. The img and href tags can also be
      customized to include any standard attributes you wish. Way cool!

      HTH

      Mike Hopkins
      ironmike@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2003
        ...and every body else. The rule is: READ the message before you push the
        send button!

        > The contents of the (x)HTML header and footer that are placed on new HTML
        > pages is controlled from the "Internet" tab on the "View >> Options" menu.

        On this tab you can type in the desired content of the header, footer, img
        and href tags. You can have your basic meta tags, title tags, etc. in the
        footer [ [ [ [ HEADER, darn it...HEADER, ] ] ] ] and the </html> and