colored HTML tagsin NoteTab Lite?

  • Peggy Gittins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm a first time user of NoteTab Lite and was wondering whether NTL (when
      writing HTML code) colors the tags green and reds, etc like VB editors?

      It would be much easier to read the HTML. Do the other versions of Note Tab
      do it? or does this version do it and I'm just being a bit dense?

      Great product other than that so far.

      Many thanks
      Moss Qureshi (using peggy gittins' - my boss's e-mail !)
      UK