Re: [NH] View in Browser

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7 2:51 PM
      Hi R Shapp,

      Sorry. You might try a new ini file just for the fun of it. You
      can always fall back to the old to keep from having to change all
      your preferences.

      If you want to create a new INI file, close NoteTab and rename
      NotePro.ini found in its main folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light).
      Start up NoteTab and it will use its default settings actually
      creating the INI file when you shut it down.

      You may edit the INI file inside NoteTab. Simply save the file
      with an exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front
      of it and restart NoteTab.

      >You're right. I misinterpreted your previous post to mean the [ie] info was
      >in the .INI file. My Browsers.dat file is very nearly the same as yours.
      >
      >I still have the multiple instances of browser problem, but I'm willing to
      >drop the subject for now, but I will be watching to see if anyone else
      >broaches the topic in future.
      >
      >Thanks again for your efforts.
      >
      >Ray Shapp
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor