Re: [NH] Re: Could one of you help with a NS 4.6 ?

  • Stefan Elssner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi Melchior and Mike,

      thanks for your help!

      >Mozilla Milestone 14 shows fine!

      Nice! Seems, that the handling of margin-settings for the <body> element
      is indeed incorrect in the current official Netscape releases, as I
      guessed. However, the functionality of the pages in question does not
      rely on that, it's only a minor design issue. So I can go on with this
      code, and someday it will be showed absolutely correct even by a
      Netscape/Mozilla :-)

      Thanks.

      Stefan
      ---