RE: [NH] Command line options

  • Brintnell, Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      THis is great! Thanks for your help Larry. I will let you know how it works
      for me. Hopefully, I will have a change to play later today...

      Jay Brintnell
      Business Developer
      London Life - Field Technology
      (519) 435-4261

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
        Brintnell, Jay wrote:
        > THis is great! Thanks for your help Larry. I will let you know how it
        > works
        > for me. Hopefully, I will have a change to play later today...
        >

        > Jay Brintnell
        > Business Developer
        > London Life - Field Technology
        > (519) 435-4261

        Jay,

        Glad to help.

        That's one of the perks to using NoteTab and being on the lists, all the
        other ways to do things.

        Larry