Command line options

  • lljbrintnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      I have approx 2000 files that need to have the html stripped out,
      leaving only the text. Is there a way to launch NT Pro from the
      command line with a swith to do this so that I can batch the job?

      Regards,
      Jay Brintnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
        Hi Jay,

        >I have approx 2000 files that need to have the html stripped out,
        >leaving only the text. Is there a way to launch NT Pro from the
        >command line with a swith to do this so that I can batch the job?

        Try HTML to Text I-III in my DirStuff. I think "HTML to Text I" is
        the one you want.

        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
        http://www.notetab.net/html/dirstuff.zip

        Happy html'n!