Re: [NH] Arabic Language Problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hi we.rm,

      >there is a problem with NoteTab PRO4.95 with Arabic
      >the arabic text is showing in some other charterset..

      That is due to the input control used. NoteTab Pro use a
      different one than Std/Light which use the riched32.dll. It is
      documented in a few places that Std/Light are to be used instead
      of Pro for Asian characters. I suggest that you use the Light
      version (free) for the Arabic language.

      >this problem does not shown NotTab Light4.95, it works perfect.
      >im using XP with arabic and english language support.
      >feelfree to email me on : brilliants@...

      Happy Web'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com