Arabic Language Problem

  • we.rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      there is a problem with NoteTab PRO4.95 with Arabic

      the arabic text is showing in some other charterset..

      this problem does not shown NotTab Light4.95, it works perfect.

      im using XP with arabic and english language support.

      feelfree to email me on : brilliants@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        Hi we.rm,

        >there is a problem with NoteTab PRO4.95 with Arabic
        >the arabic text is showing in some other charterset..

        That is due to the input control used. NoteTab Pro use a
        different one than Std/Light which use the riched32.dll. It is
        documented in a few places that Std/Light are to be used instead
        of Pro for Asian characters. I suggest that you use the Light
        version (free) for the Arabic language.

        >this problem does not shown NotTab Light4.95, it works perfect.
        >im using XP with arabic and english language support.
        >feelfree to email me on : brilliants@...

        Happy Web'n!

        www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com