[NH] Re: Could one of you help with a NS 4.6 ?

  • melchior prisi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2000
      Stefan Elssner wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I would need some help with a positioning problem.
      >
      > Please, if anyone of you have a Netscape better than 4.5 at hand (would
      > mean just 4.6 AFAIK, or one of the Mozilla betas), would you try
      >
      > http://home.t-online.de/home/elssner/test/index.html

      Netscape 4.7: see screenshot at
      http://www.alphazwirbel.net/orp/scs.htm

      MSIE 5 shows o.k.

      greetings
      M.P.

      --
      http://www.alphazwirbel.net/orp/orp.htm
    • Stefan Elssner
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2000
        Hi Melchior, Hi all,

        >Netscape 4.7: see screenshot at
        >http://www.alphazwirbel.net/orp/scs.htm
        >

        >MSIE 5 shows o.k.

        Thanks for the shot - still the same behaviour as in Netscape 4.5.

        That was what I wanted to know, no more testing needed so far - despite
        of someone could have a look on it with one of the latest Mozilla
        releases.

        Thanks again.

        Regards,
        Stefan
        ---
        elssner@...
        (elssner@...)
      • melchior prisi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
          Hi

          Stefan Elssner wrote:

          > That was what I wanted to know, no more testing needed so far - despite
          > of someone could have a look on it with one of the latest Mozilla
          > releases.

          Mozilla Milestone 14 shows fine!

          greetings
          M.