Re: [NH] Upgrade problems

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 8:28 PM
      George,

      At 03:37 PM 7/22/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hello All:
      >
      >Before I upgraded from the Lite edition to the Pro edition I was able
      >to click the internet button and view my file in IE. Now that I have
      >upgraded I can no longer perform this function. When I click the
      >internet button all that shows up is the source code. Let me first
      >say that I opened an older file that worked with the Lite version to
      >ensure my code was not faulty in the newer files, the good news is my
      >code is good because I got the same output. Any help would be greatly
      >appreciated.

      I'm not sure what you mean when you say "I was able to click the internet button". Are you referring to a Tab Bar button? If so, you might want to look in the Help file for TabBar Options.

      If you have saved the file with an .htm or .html extension and have it open in NTP, then pressing the F8 key (TOOLS>VIEW IN BROWSER) should open your file in IE as a HTML document.

      If the file has not been saved as an .htm or .html file, it will display as a text file in IE when you press F8.

      Double clicking on any .htm or .html file should open the file in IE by association. If it doesn't on your system then you may have to redefine what file is opened by association for .htm or .html files.

      You can do this by going to START>MY COMPUTER>TOOLS> FOLDER OPTIONS>FILE TYPES and highlighting HTM and changing the file to be opened if required.

      If this doesn't work for you, give a holler and we will pursue it further.

      Regards,

      Jim