[NH] Re: Screen capture to graphic

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26 3:48 PM
      >Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:12:27 -0800
      >From: "Chris Pye" <chrispye@...>
      >Subject: [NH] Screen capture to graphic
      >Hi - I know this isn't directly html but can someone tell me how to
      >make a screen capture, and turn it into a graphic file?
      >I want a good picture of the opening page of a pdf document that I have
      >available for downloading from my website.

      If you need to manipulate a PDF you can try GhostScript/GSView:
      http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/
      It's a couple of free programs (porting of Unix utilities) able to create
      PDF files from a postscript file, too.
      BTW, even NoteTab can do PDF uncompressed files, if you love to write a lot
      of tags :-)

      HTH

      Marco Bernardini