Re: [NTB] Hiding Source Code

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 7:48 AM
      1. ask this question on the html list (I'll copy it there for you now:
      ntb-html@yahoogroups.com

      )
      2. give up, it isn't worth the effort, what is the big secret anyway?
      3. if you want to process data in the background, use server side languages
      4. enough said on this list, go to the html list for more

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com