[NH] Re: screen captured!

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26 4:27 PM
      Hi Stefan,

      > What was bad with this? I'm not aware of any ...
      >
      > Sorry for all I would have be overlooked ...

      Nothing, some people just want to unsubscribe and don't know how.
      Image edited is part of web page design.

      Happy NoteTab'n,
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab
    • Jaguwar
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27 7:44 AM
        I agree about Paint Shop Pro. For those who doubt the capabilities of PSP
        vs Photoshop, take a look at http://www.jaguarwoman.com/ then tell me PSP
        doesn't do just as good a job! :-) If you're concerned with production
        times (how quickly you can complete a job) it's at least twice as fast,
        sometimes more, on the same job. Yes, that's documented fact taken from
        personal experience, with professional Photoshop users doing the exact same
        work I am. I alwasy finish first. :-)

        If you need help with a PSP project, try http://www.pspiz.com or
        http://www.pspusersgroup.com/

        HTH!

        Jaguwar
        (p.s.- the jaguarwoman site is NOT mine. I wish! *G*)
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30 1:55 AM
          Hi Stefan,

          > If you like, have a look at DadaWare's Embellish:
          >
          >www.dadaware.com/
          >
          > These people tried to make an affordable replacement for
          > overpriced imaging software. As far as I can see they were on
          > the very right way.

          I downloaded that yesterday and got to peek at it tonight. It is
          a nice little piece of software for freeware. It surely is not a
          Paint Shop Pro, but it does have most of the needed features to
          make presentable images for the web.

          Thanks for the tip! Definitely worth the download for those that
          just have a few pages to keep up and don't won't to spend the
          money for a few dozen images. I did not try the acquire from my
          scanner, but with that and the basic touch up tools it has one
          could do quite well with it for free.

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...