[NH] Re: screen captured!

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2000
      Hi Wayne,

      >Please remove from you email list

      Please see below to get off the list.

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
      Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

      SUBSCRIBE
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List....... NTB-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List........ NTB-HTML-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Beta List........ NTB-Beta-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List... NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...
      NoteTab Announcements List... NTB-announcements-Subscribe@...
      The Mailbag Assistant List... MailBag-Subscribe@...
      The Album Express List....... Album-Express-Subscribe@...

      UNSUBSCRIBE
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-UnSubscribe@...

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
    • Jody Adair
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 26, 2000
        Hi Stefan,

        > What was bad with this? I'm not aware of any ...
        >
        > Sorry for all I would have be overlooked ...

        Nothing, some people just want to unsubscribe and don't know how.
        Image edited is part of web page design.

        Happy NoteTab'n,
        Jody Adair

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab
      • Jaguwar
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 27, 2000
          I agree about Paint Shop Pro. For those who doubt the capabilities of PSP
          vs Photoshop, take a look at http://www.jaguarwoman.com/ then tell me PSP
          doesn't do just as good a job! :-) If you're concerned with production
          times (how quickly you can complete a job) it's at least twice as fast,
          sometimes more, on the same job. Yes, that's documented fact taken from
          personal experience, with professional Photoshop users doing the exact same
          work I am. I alwasy finish first. :-)

          If you need help with a PSP project, try http://www.pspiz.com or
          http://www.pspusersgroup.com/

          HTH!

          Jaguwar
          (p.s.- the jaguarwoman site is NOT mine. I wish! *G*)
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2000
            Hi Stefan,

            > If you like, have a look at DadaWare's Embellish:
            >
            >www.dadaware.com/
            >
            > These people tried to make an affordable replacement for
            > overpriced imaging software. As far as I can see they were on
            > the very right way.

            I downloaded that yesterday and got to peek at it tonight. It is
            a nice little piece of software for freeware. It surely is not a
            Paint Shop Pro, but it does have most of the needed features to
            make presentable images for the web.

            Thanks for the tip! Definitely worth the download for those that
            just have a few pages to keep up and don't won't to spend the
            money for a few dozen images. I did not try the acquire from my
            scanner, but with that and the basic touch up tools it has one
            could do quite well with it for free.

            http://www.sureword.com/notetab

            The NoteTab and Html List...
            mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...