[NH] Re: screen captured!

  • Stefan Elssner
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2000
      Hi Wayne,

      >Please remove from you email list
      >
      >Thx
      >
      >Stefan Elssner wrote:
      >
      >> If you like, have a look at DadaWare's Embellish:

      What was bad with this? I'm not aware of any ...

      Sorry for all I would have be overlooked ...

      Stefan
    • Jody Adair
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 26, 2000
        Hi Wayne,

        >Please remove from you email list

        Please see below to get off the list.

        To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
        Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

        SUBSCRIBE
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
        The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab Clips List....... NTB-Clips-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab HTML List........ NTB-HTML-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab Beta List........ NTB-Beta-Subscribe@...
        The NoteTab Off-Topic List... NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...
        NoteTab Announcements List... NTB-announcements-Subscribe@...
        The Mailbag Assistant List... MailBag-Subscribe@...
        The Album Express List....... Album-Express-Subscribe@...

        UNSUBSCRIBE
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
        The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-UnSubscribe@...

        Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, &...
        Jody Adair
        Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      • Jody Adair
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 26, 2000
          Hi Stefan,

          > What was bad with this? I'm not aware of any ...
          >
          > Sorry for all I would have be overlooked ...

          Nothing, some people just want to unsubscribe and don't know how.
          Image edited is part of web page design.

          Happy NoteTab'n,
          Jody Adair

          The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab
        • Jaguwar
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 27, 2000
            I agree about Paint Shop Pro. For those who doubt the capabilities of PSP
            vs Photoshop, take a look at http://www.jaguarwoman.com/ then tell me PSP
            doesn't do just as good a job! :-) If you're concerned with production
            times (how quickly you can complete a job) it's at least twice as fast,
            sometimes more, on the same job. Yes, that's documented fact taken from
            personal experience, with professional Photoshop users doing the exact same
            work I am. I alwasy finish first. :-)

            If you need help with a PSP project, try http://www.pspiz.com or
            http://www.pspusersgroup.com/

            HTH!

            Jaguwar
            (p.s.- the jaguarwoman site is NOT mine. I wish! *G*)
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2000
              Hi Stefan,

              > If you like, have a look at DadaWare's Embellish:
              >
              >www.dadaware.com/
              >
              > These people tried to make an affordable replacement for
              > overpriced imaging software. As far as I can see they were on
              > the very right way.

              I downloaded that yesterday and got to peek at it tonight. It is
              a nice little piece of software for freeware. It surely is not a
              Paint Shop Pro, but it does have most of the needed features to
              make presentable images for the web.

              Thanks for the tip! Definitely worth the download for those that
              just have a few pages to keep up and don't won't to spend the
              money for a few dozen images. I did not try the acquire from my
              scanner, but with that and the basic touch up tools it has one
              could do quite well with it for free.

              http://www.sureword.com/notetab

              The NoteTab and Html List...
              mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...