Please Do Not Send Full Messages; Delete Unneeded Text

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hi All,

      Please, please... start removing/deleting the text in messages
      that is not needed to understand your reply. We have been getting
      bombarded with messages that have a whole lot of text that needs
      to be deleted. There are people having to pay for these messages.
      They don't mind paying for it the first time, but after that it
      is unnecessary and unfair to them.

      I know it is not much, but when you start thinking of the amount
      of subscribers by the amount of data going out in cyberspace it
      adds its 2 cents worth so to speak in bogging down the Internet
      as a whole. There are some regulars that post a lot of helpful
      messages and they need to be helped out by keeping the replies
      neat, slim, and trim. It helps them in that they don't have to
      spend their valuable time weeding through it all needlessly.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      All Fookes Software YahooGroups lists: