Re: Does anyone have a unordered list wizard clip

  • hugo_paulissen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      > I'm looking for a clip that give selection between the various
      > unordered list options. Something that will allow me to select
      number
      > of items and choose between circle, disc and square bullet.
      >
      > I looked through library, but if there is one I can't find it.

      CSS1 (clipbook library) -> list-style-type (clip) should get you
      started...

      Hugo
    • casullian_454
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        I need a wizard that will let me select

        1. Number of List Items
        2. No space beteen items or a single space between items
        3. Ordered List or Unordered List
        4. Bullet Type

        All possible selections follow, except for number of items.

        <ol>
        <li></li>
        </ol>

        <ol>