Does anyone have a unordered list wizard clip

  • casullian_454
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      I'm looking for a clip that give selection between the various
      unordered list options. Something that will allow me to select number
      of items and choose between circle, disc and square bullet.

      I looked through library, but if there is one I can't find it.

      Thanks Cas
    • hugo_paulissen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        > I'm looking for a clip that give selection between the various
        > unordered list options. Something that will allow me to select
        number
        > of items and choose between circle, disc and square bullet.
        >
        > I looked through library, but if there is one I can't find it.

        CSS1 (clipbook library) -> list-style-type (clip) should get you
        started...

        Hugo
      • casullian_454
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          I need a wizard that will let me select

          1. Number of List Items
          2. No space beteen items or a single space between items
          3. Ordered List or Unordered List
          4. Bullet Type

          All possible selections follow, except for number of items.

          <ol>
          <li></li>
          </ol>

          <ol>