Re: [NH] Re: New NoteTab site

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2003
      All I'll say is that these sites again assume that we all have 800 by 600 or greater
      screen resolutions. I keep to 640 by 480 (pictures larger, icons bigger, better for web
      page construction) and because the sizes of such websites are numerical and fixed
      instead of percentages I have to scroll side to side. Obviously such websites are
      visited less because they cannot be read without side to side actions.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
    • musingman@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 24, 2003
        Hello Eric!

        I just looked at your "new and improved" web pages (Internet Explorer -- IE
        5). The pages look great. I will try looking at them with Netscape later (it's
        on my other computer). I will test all the links on my other machine, too.

        You are doing a fine job. Keep up the good work!

        David Ullem
        Writer
        Charlotte, NC
        musingman@...