lower case tags?

  • stevemattfeld
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
      There must be a way to get the clips to paste lower-case tags. Can
      anyone help?
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
        Hi,

        >There must be a way to get the clips to paste lower-case tags. Can
        >anyone help?

        Go to View | Options, click on the HTML Files tab, and check the "Create
        Uppercase Tags" option.

        Julie
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
          *I* wrote:

          >Go to View | Options, click on the HTML Files tab, and check the "Create
          >Uppercase Tags" option.

          Whoops... that should be *uncheck* that box! Sorry

          >Julie
        • Steve Mattfeld
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2003
            Thanks Julie,

            I don't know how I could have missed that.

            Steve

            Julie <gleits@...> wrote:
            *I* wrote:

            >Go to View | Options, click on the HTML Files tab, and check the "Create
            >Uppercase Tags" option.

            Whoops... that should be *uncheck* that box! Sorry

            >Julie

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor