Horiozontal Frames

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
      Hi Group,

      How does one create a horizontal frame for a website? By that I mean a panel
      that spans the entire screen, but is only of short height. Other parts of the
      screen scroll, but the horizontal frame at the top remains in view all the
      time. I have a working example of a site that uses a vertical frame at left
      of the screen. How is the coding for horizontal frame different from the
      vertical frame? Where can I read about it?

      Our server is a Unix system. It does not use FrontPage extensions.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
      www.asterism.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
        Ray Shapp wrote:
        >How is the coding for horizontal frame different from the
        >vertical frame?

        Same thing, only you use 'rows' instead of 'cols'.

        <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/frames/frameset.html>