Re: [NH] saving

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17 1:17 PM
      Hi Andrew,

      >my topic is why can i not save any more when i have my saved html
      >file open?
      >
      >day one of using (trial) note tab pro worked fine... i could save
      >while having a copy of document open...along with being able to hit
      >refresh button to see the changes i made...
      >
      >today i started up my computer and the program and two things have
      >changed and i do not know how to change it back...
      >one, i can no longer type new html text in note tab and save it
      >(copy it) over the existing document if i have that document
      >open...only if the document is closed...

      That is the way it is suppose to work if I understand you
      correctly. You can edit and save the same document providing it
      is not marked as read-only. (See the Document menu.) If you are
      trying to save a document by the same name of a file that is
      already open, you cannot do that without renaming the file.

      >two, the first time i used note tab (one day ago) i had been
      >programming like i said and had the document open, and it
      >appeared on my screen exactly the way my interent browser
      >looks...now day two it looks like a word document...can i change
      >it back to how my internet browser looks like? how?

      I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to do. I
      think maybe it has to do with the View in Browser feature and
      possibly that you changed some of the default settings dealing
      with binary files. Click on View | Options | Files | F1 to see
      information about the binary characters. If you did not uncheck
      any of the boxes, I wouldn't worry about it.

      >thank you! i look forward to your replies. i hope all has a grand
      >day!
      >
      >andrew
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705375618:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3179269&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

      Happy Tab'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com