Re: [NH] Field T=O

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
      fgiacanelli wrote:

      > Dear Notetabbers,
      >
      > I am using NT Light 4.86c to write HTML pages.
      >
      > I have created a template which display a fields window I use to fill
      > in with data for the HTML page (e.g. to insert the last update date).
      > One of those field is a T=O field, which let me choose from the
      > directory tree a name of the file on my PC (to apply to it the
      > function GetRelativeName).
      >
      > I would like that the button associated with the T=O field always open
      > a fixed directory (e.g. C:\documents). Instead now it always open the
      > Template directory of Notetab, so I have to browsing across the entire
      > directory tree to find the one I need.
      >
      > Is there a solution?
      >
      > Thanks very much for the advice and sorry for my poor english (I hope
      > to have been clear enough in my explanation).
      >
      > Francesco, Rome (Italy)

      fgiacanelli,

      Below are several examples of clip lines designating a particular folder
      to open(start) in. All you need do is end the command with the
      equals(=) sign followed by the foldername you want to start in every time.

      Be sure to end in the closing parenthesis. The first line I edited so
      it should be very close to what you need.

      hrs

      ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=C:\documents}
      ;
      ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=^$GetAppPath$}
      ;
      ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME TO SCRAMBLE=^$GetAppPath$};
      ;
      ^!Set %file%==^?{(T=O;F="OTL~TPL FILE|*.tpl;*.otl")Select OTL/TPL to
      Edit=^$GetAppPath$outlines\}
      ;
      ^!Set %dosprog%=^?{(T=O)Select FOLDER and DOS program to view help
      content.=^$GetWinPath$command\}
      ;
      ^!Open ^?{(T=O;F="User Defined Dictionaries|*.udt")Your *.udt files may
      be in NoteTab or Dictionaries=^$GetAppPath$Dictionaries\}
    • fgiacanelli
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, hsavage <hsavage@p...> wrote:
        > Below are several examples of clip lines designating a particular
        folder
        > to open(start) in. All you need do is end the command with the
        > equals(=) sign followed by the foldername you want to start in every
        time.

        > Be sure to end in the closing parenthesis. The first line I edited so
        > it should be very close to what you need.
        >
        > hrs
        >

        > ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=C:\documents}
        > ;
        > ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=^$GetAppPath$}
        > ;
        > ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME TO SCRAMBLE=^$GetAppPath$};
        > ;
        > ^!Set %file%==^?{(T=O;F="OTL~TPL FILE|*.tpl;*.otl")Select OTL/TPL to
        > Edit=^$GetAppPath$outlines\}
        > ;
        > ^!Set %dosprog%=^?{(T=O)Select FOLDER and DOS program to view help
        > content.=^$GetWinPath$command\}
        > ;
        > ^!Open ^?{(T=O;F="User Defined Dictionaries|*.udt")Your *.udt files may
        > be in NoteTab or Dictionaries=^$GetAppPath$Dictionaries\}

        Many thanks for the answer. It works properly now.

        Francesco