Field T=O

  • fgiacanelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
      Dear Notetabbers,

      I am using NT Light 4.86c to write HTML pages.

      I have created a template which display a fields window I use to fill
      in with data for the HTML page (e.g. to insert the last update date).
      One of those field is a T=O field, which let me choose from the
      directory tree a name of the file on my PC (to apply to it the
      function GetRelativeName).

      I would like that the button associated with the T=O field always open
      a fixed directory (e.g. C:\documents). Instead now it always open the
      Template directory of Notetab, so I have to browsing across the entire
      directory tree to find the one I need.

      Is there a solution?

      Thanks very much for the advice and sorry for my poor english (I hope
      to have been clear enough in my explanation).

      Francesco, Rome (Italy)
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
        fgiacanelli wrote:

        > Dear Notetabbers,
        >
        > I am using NT Light 4.86c to write HTML pages.
        >
        > I have created a template which display a fields window I use to fill
        > in with data for the HTML page (e.g. to insert the last update date).
        > One of those field is a T=O field, which let me choose from the
        > directory tree a name of the file on my PC (to apply to it the
        > function GetRelativeName).
        >
        > I would like that the button associated with the T=O field always open
        > a fixed directory (e.g. C:\documents). Instead now it always open the
        > Template directory of Notetab, so I have to browsing across the entire
        > directory tree to find the one I need.
        >
        > Is there a solution?
        >
        > Thanks very much for the advice and sorry for my poor english (I hope
        > to have been clear enough in my explanation).
        >
        > Francesco, Rome (Italy)

        fgiacanelli,

        Below are several examples of clip lines designating a particular folder
        to open(start) in. All you need do is end the command with the
        equals(=) sign followed by the foldername you want to start in every time.

        Be sure to end in the closing parenthesis. The first line I edited so
        it should be very close to what you need.

        hrs

        ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=C:\documents}
        ;
        ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=^$GetAppPath$}
        ;
        ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME TO SCRAMBLE=^$GetAppPath$};
        ;
        ^!Set %file%==^?{(T=O;F="OTL~TPL FILE|*.tpl;*.otl")Select OTL/TPL to
        Edit=^$GetAppPath$outlines\}
        ;
        ^!Set %dosprog%=^?{(T=O)Select FOLDER and DOS program to view help
        content.=^$GetWinPath$command\}
        ;
        ^!Open ^?{(T=O;F="User Defined Dictionaries|*.udt")Your *.udt files may
        be in NoteTab or Dictionaries=^$GetAppPath$Dictionaries\}
      • fgiacanelli
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
          --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, hsavage <hsavage@p...> wrote:
          > Below are several examples of clip lines designating a particular
          folder
          > to open(start) in. All you need do is end the command with the
          > equals(=) sign followed by the foldername you want to start in every
          time.

          > Be sure to end in the closing parenthesis. The first line I edited so
          > it should be very close to what you need.
          >
          > hrs
          >

          > ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=C:\documents}
          > ;
          > ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME=^$GetAppPath$}
          > ;
          > ^!Set %file%=^?{(T=O)INPUT FILENAME TO SCRAMBLE=^$GetAppPath$};
          > ;
          > ^!Set %file%==^?{(T=O;F="OTL~TPL FILE|*.tpl;*.otl")Select OTL/TPL to
          > Edit=^$GetAppPath$outlines\}
          > ;
          > ^!Set %dosprog%=^?{(T=O)Select FOLDER and DOS program to view help
          > content.=^$GetWinPath$command\}
          > ;
          > ^!Open ^?{(T=O;F="User Defined Dictionaries|*.udt")Your *.udt files may
          > be in NoteTab or Dictionaries=^$GetAppPath$Dictionaries\}

          Many thanks for the answer. It works properly now.

          Francesco