Re: [NH] Writing valid XHTML?

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      I think the latter is the correct answer. However, as long as a tag is well
      formed, and you are under transitional, all tags are permissible if syntax
      is correct. Under view/options/html files/ *check* create xhtml tags

      I don't believe you will have a lot of problems at that point as a result of
      tags themselves. Placement will still be an issue ... for example if you
      put a block level tag inside another block level tag.

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com