Writing valid XHTML?

  • Steve Pilgrim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      This is a newbie question. Does NoteTab Pro allow me to
      specify that I want to write valid XHTML-Transitional markup,
      and then limit me to just the tags that are valid? Does NTP
      "auto-correct" or prompt me if I'm about to enter a tag that
      would make the page fail a validation test?

      OR

      Do I take my best shot at writing the page, then use a
      validator, note the errors and go back to NTP to edit
      until the page validates?

      Thanks.

      Steve