Re: Almost Finished - Re: [NH] Multiple Browser CSS

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 11 , May 24, 2003
      What is wrong with using percentage tables?

      On the whole I just use 90% tables, perhaps 100% or 50%in some cases for the effect. This is in combination with stylesheets external and internal. The only problem is wanting a border around some cells and not others or around the whole table but not the cells. I can see the argument but not every page should look the same.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk