Re: Almost Finished - Re: [NH] Multiple Browser CSS

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 11 , May 23, 2003
      I have something I would like tested in Opera 5.x. Is anyone still running
      a copy of 5.x? If so a private email would be appreciated.

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com

      to fix your problems
      Message 2 of 11 , May 24, 2003
        What is wrong with using percentage tables?

        On the whole I just use 90% tables, perhaps 100% or 50%in some cases for the effect. This is in combination with stylesheets external and internal. The only problem is wanting a border around some cells and not others or around the whole table but not the cells. I can see the argument but not every page should look the same.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk