Re: Multiple Browser CSS

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2003
      I have to confess that I haven't studied any of the many responses to this long thread (it's late, I'm pooped, I'm old, I'm horny, I'm tired, take yer pick of excuses) but going by Larry's original question here, I have to say what solved most of my margin/padding/cross browser web page problems, was to initially set ALL block element margin and padding values to zero in my stylesheet. Then I'll customize the margins/paddings on each page by calling a class to suit my needs for that page..

      John