Re: Logging into Web Pages

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2003
      Christine I use NoteTab to automatically log me into every web site I regularly visit that needs logging into..

      The trick is to know exactly which keystrokes are necessary on each particular site you log into.

      If you tell us what default web browser you are using and give us an example site, I can possibly give you a clip to do at least part of what you want.

      John

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "Christine" <Christine@E...> wrote:
      > Hi all!
      >
      > I'd like to make a clip that I could run daily, that would take me to
      > certain sites, then push a button for me. For example, the Breast Cancer
      > and Animal Rescue charity sites. I go to these sites and click on a
      > "donate" button each day.
      >
      > I'd like it to do them all for me. I have no idea how to go about this,
      > other than calling a site, then clicking the button myself.
      >
      > Any thoughts?
      >

      > TIA,
      > Christine
    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2003
        "Christine" <Christine@...> wrote:
        >I'd like to make a clip that I could run daily, that would take me to
        >certain sites, then push a button for me. For example, the Breast Cancer

        "Push a button" is a form submit most of the time.

        You can use ^!url:http://www.abc.com/sitename.html to get the page into
        your browser and then click it.

        It would be possible to even submit it directly but I think they will have
        prevented this.

        Perhaps you could add the sitename so we could have a look.

        htht
        Nicole

        --
        Nicole Simon · nisi@... · http://home.pages.de/~nisi/
        Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.