[NH] screen captured!

  • Chris Pye
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2000
      Hi everyone - yes it was quite easy in the end. Thanks for the
      suggestions. I pasted into a new doc in Photoshop and cropped.
      Jody,
      >I, personally, would stay way from the extremely over priced Photo
      Shop.
      It's what I have!
      However, I also have seen better results on other sites and wonder if
      it makes a difference if I change the screen resolution before I
      capture it.
      I downloaded I_View 3.15 but haven't had time to play with it.
      Regards,
      Chris