Re: [NH] New program as test for NoteTab 5 code

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
      Hi Adrian,

      Discussion for EzImager is to go over the the EzImager mailing
      list. If you are going to be discussing other programs it needs
      to go to the Off Topic list. In the public beta we are concerned
      about bugs in the program before the final release. Thanks!

      To sign up for the EzImager discussion list you can sign up here:

      http://www.fookes.com/ezimager

      >I'd say about the Eassy Imager that I prefer to actually get hold
      >of the image in a large window and crop etc. on to it. The best
      >program for this is XNView. The question I ask for all software
      >before adding it is "What does this do (better) than cannot be
      >(better) done now?"
      >
      >The answer with Easy Imager is pending.
      >
      >Adrian Worsfold
      >
      ><http://www.pluralist.co.uk>http://www.pluralist.co.uk