Re: [NH] New program as test for NoteTab 5 code

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
      On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:45:41 +0000, Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold wrote:
      >I'd say about the Eassy Imager that I prefer to actually get hold of
      >the image in a large window and crop etc. on to it.

      You can crop from full screen mode I've done it it works.

      After choosing crop mode, just click the "maximize image" button on the toolbar. Doing so expands out to full screen. Can crop image here in large window then click the same toolbar button again toggles back to where you were prior to using the "maximize image" toolbar button.

      --
      Alan.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
        Hi Adrian,

        Discussion for EzImager is to go over the the EzImager mailing
        list. If you are going to be discussing other programs it needs
        to go to the Off Topic list. In the public beta we are concerned
        about bugs in the program before the final release. Thanks!

        To sign up for the EzImager discussion list you can sign up here:

        http://www.fookes.com/ezimager

        >I'd say about the Eassy Imager that I prefer to actually get hold
        >of the image in a large window and crop etc. on to it. The best
        >program for this is XNView. The question I ask for all software
        >before adding it is "What does this do (better) than cannot be
        >(better) done now?"
        >
        >The answer with Easy Imager is pending.
        >
        >Adrian Worsfold
        >
        ><http://www.pluralist.co.uk>http://www.pluralist.co.uk