Re: [NH] Web Pages in Netscape

  • calamityjanenow
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 10, 2003

      > >Karen, I may try that cgi script you suggested, but first, I'd like to
      > >experiment with writing my own Java script. I just learned how to
      collect
      > >browser types using JS.
      >
      > Only you won't catch the ones that turn javascript off that way.

      O I forgot, the cgi script uses javascript too.
      Karen
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 10, 2003
        Ray,

        The Mozilla part in your logs is the browser engine. If you have that type
        of information, you can get a clip to process the log file and calculate
        your results. While you can collect information via javascript, you would
        still need to forward it to the server via a cgi script.

        --

        Don Passenger

        If you need an html fix visit
        http://www.htmlfixit.com