Web Pages in Netscape

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi Group,

      What version of Netscape do most web masters use when they want to test the
      appearance of their HTML pages? My default browser is MSIE6, and I'm finally
      getting around to wanting to test my stuff for Netscape users.

      Related question: I just downloaded and installed Netscape v7, but I don't
      see how to give it the details for my dial-up ISP account. It will interact
      with the web only if I am already connected via my browser or my mail client.

      Most of my readers use various versions of MSIE, but about 20% use Netscape.
      A very few use other browsers.

      Thanks for the advice.

      Ray Shapp