Re: [NH] permissions to save user settings

  • Warner
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      I'm getting into this late, since I assumed someone else already
      said this...but did you save the modified ini file preceding it
      with "!", otherwise NoteTab will revert to the old ini file when
      it activates. Don't bother to answer since I learned this about
      a month ago from this group, and maybe it has nothing to do with
      your problem.
      Warner