[NH] New Version of HTML_Xtreme Clipbook!

  • Brett Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi all,

      I am pleased to announce the release of the REVISED version of the popular
      HTML_Xtreme clipbook.

      download it at:
      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/html_xtreme.zip
      or see the link at:
      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/html.htm

      The new library features the great clip "M3U to HTML" written by me, which
      is fully commented for all those budding clip-heads out there! Its kinda
      slow as it has massive calculations and document swapping... but hey! IT
      WORKS!

      Also, it stores settings so you don't have to keep typing in your same old
      email address every time... It remembers!

      If you're using it, or use(d) the old version, please let me know, as I
      would like to know how much its appreciated!

      Thanks and God Bless,
      - Brett

      ___________________________ OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
      | <weednix@...> | O Yesterday is history, O
      | http://enkisoft.cjb.net/ | o o Tomorrow is a mystery, o
      | ICQ: 8473626 | _ .° O Today is a gift. That's O
      | Mobile: +64 21-120-3272 | ( °> o why its called: o
      | ASCII Penguin by dwb | ///\ O "The Present". O
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ \V_/ OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO