Re: [NH] Credit Card Security

  • jaydrake@inthecastle.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2003
      <SNIP>

      >> For security sake, should this second page also be in a secure folder?
      >
      > By any means, if you can manage, yes!

      <SNIP>

      I would also advise encrypting the credit card data at the very least if you
      aren't already doing so. This way if someone were to gain access to the
      database they would not get usable credit card numbers unless they also were
      able to break the encryption which would be rather unlikely if done
      correctly.

      Jason Drake