  • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hi Joshua

      From the HTML Reference Library that works so well with NoteTab:

      <base target="_blank"> Always load the links into a new, unnamed window.

      <base target="_self"> Always load the links over the document that originated the link.

      <base target="_parent"> Always load the links over the parent frame. (becomes self if the frame has no parent, or is the parent frame).

      <base target="_top"> Always load the links at the top level. (becomes self if the frame is the top frame).

      <base target="anyname"> Loads the links into a frame named "anyname"

      Base targets should always be in the head section of a document. You can override the base target with individual targets in the links that should load differently.

      John