RE: [NH] Registry key for associating NTP with IE

  • Grant MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 22, 2003
      Hi
      It's a while ago since I did these are the reghacks I use.
      There a link some where on MSDN were I originally sourced this stuff.
      Normal reg hacking rules apply, backup first etc
      Normal check for long line wrapping in your email client warning applies.

      H=IE_EDIT
      ;IE Default to notetab as View Source editor
      ;^!ClearRegValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet
      Explorer\View Source Editor\Editor Name
      ^!SaveRegValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\View
      Source Editor\Editor Name="^$GetAppFileName$"
      ;
      ;This recreates the edit button in ie5+. Clears out Notepad Replace with
      Notetab
      ^!ClearRegValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet
      Explorer\Default HTML Editor
      ^!SaveRegValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet
      Explorer\Default HTML Editor\shell\edit=^$GetAppFileName$
      ;
      ;SHELL COMMANDS
      ^!ClearRegValue HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList
      ^!SaveRegValue
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\NoteTabPro\shell\edit\command=^$GetAppFi
      leName$ %1 REG_EXPAND_SZ
      ;Creates a Right click option to "Open with NoteTabpro" from explorer
      ^!SaveRegValue HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\NoteTabPro=Open with &NoteTabPro
      ^!SaveRegValue
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\NoteTabPro\Command=^$GetAppFileName$ %1
      ^!INFO Done

      From: "Jason Waugh" <jwaugh26@...>

      > MH> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Default HTML
      Editor...