[NH] Re: Execute Executable

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2000
      Hi Tobias,

      >> I just wanted to say thanks for all the replies. Basically I
      >> wanted to open say Mini-NoteTab from a web page and only
      >> wanted to do it if it could be done easily like just link to
      >> the .exe.
      >
      > If you had said that earlier..nobody would have had to throw
      > around with complicated server based stuff ;)

      Thanks Tobias, but I knew that. I tried to simplify it too much
      in the above statement. I do not want the program download to
      their computer. So, their replies were right on the money. I
      had already looked it up myself and found that SSI would probably
      do what I wanted, but just wanted to know if there was an easier
      way. It was all mostly just a thought anyway and I did not
      expect a lot of time to be put into it. Thanks a lot for all
      your replies.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
    • Tobias Weber
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2000
        On 7 Mar 00, at 17:39, Jody wrote:

        > If you had said that earlier..nobody would have had to throw > around
        > with complicated server based stuff ;)
        >
        > Thanks Tobias, but I knew that. I tried to simplify it too much

        Uh oh, made a fool of myself again ;-)

        --
        Tobias Weber
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2000
          Hi Tobias,

          >> Thanks Tobias, but I knew that. I tried to simplify it too much
          >
          > Uh oh, made a fool of myself again ;-)

          Nah, too much mail to check every detail out. Or should I say
          that's my excuse. <g>

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...