HTML Validator for NTP

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003
      I was poking around the clip library page and discovered that Igor Podlubny
      has built a validation 'engine' for Notetab. It uses James Clark's SGML
      Parser which he has been kind enough to compile for us so it all works out
      of the box. It's very cool.

      Pretty unique too, me thinks. The only other true validator for Windows
      that I know of that doesn't require skills to install and run is ARV (
      http://arealvalidator.com/ ) which I own and love. I still find it useful
      to have yet another option available. Hope we'll see a CSS 'validator'
      soon. ;-)

      Try it!
      <http://www.tuke.sk/podlubny/ov.html>